Thursday, November 1, 2007

Getting started

I began blogging for the first time during this past summer while in interning in Huancayo, Peru. (You can read about it here by clicking on the "My Peru Experience" link on the right-hand side the page.) I enjoyed blogging more than I thought I would and loved being able to write about the every day experiences I had. Also, I was able to express things I otherwise would have either completely forgotten or would have had difficulty verbally expressing. So, I've decided I am going to start regularly blogging. (When I say regularly, I am thinking at least 3-4 times per week.) I need to get some of these thoughts and ideas out there and out of my overloaded head! I hope and pray this will be an enjoyable, encouraging, and refreshing read for everyone as you all pursue the Lord in each of your own lives. Please feel free to comment or discuss anything I post here and let me know what you think.

No comments: