Wednesday, December 5, 2007

A Little Update On Me

I have so much going on in my life right now. I keep on intending to post on many articles, books, and thoughts, but my life is far too hectic at the moment to get my thoughts together. I could post on some of those things, but thought I would save you all the trouble of trying to figure out what I am really trying to say by waiting until my mind is a little clearer to write. (I'm praying that is very soon!)I am winding down with school now and am already feeling the burden lift off of my chest. I never imagined that culinary arts would be so emotionally and physically draining. I've seen a side of the restaurant/food industry I didn't even know existed. Maybe I'm just a little naive, but it was a shocker. Anyway, I will have my last two finals on Monday, then I'll be finished! Hopefully, after school is out of the way, I will be able to write here more often and more in-depth.

No comments: