Sunday, December 9, 2007

Tomorrow is my last day of classes!! I'm so very excited. I have my culinary final in the morning, sociology final around noon, and then, I can finally take a breather! (Well, at least from school.) I'll be working a lot these next couple of weeks before Christmas, but I won't have to be focusing on projects, tests, and such.

Today, we all went down to McRae (South Georgia) to visit with family. It takes anywhere from 3 to 4 hours to get there. We were able to make record time this morning (despite leaving 1 hour later than planned) and arrived 3 hours after departure. This gathering is mostly extended family that we are unable to see very often. As a matter of fact, we see them once a year (the second weekend in December, to be exact). So, it was good to see everyone and amazing to see how everyone is changing so much. This year, there were 3 new baby additions to the gathering and they were already 6 and 9 months old! As I've mentioned before, time goes by WAY too fast.

Well, I've got to get to bed so I can focus tomorrow during my finals. I might be able to post a few pictures from today later on in the week, but that's it for tonight!

No comments: