Friday, December 21, 2007

Update

I highly doubt that I'll be able to get back to normal blogging until after the holidays are over. I had HOPED to, but it looks like I'm busier than predicted. Tomorrow and Sunday are taken up with family gatherings on my mom's side and then my dad's side of the family. Then, Monday is Christmas Eve! I can't believe it, it snuck up on me this year. On Christmas Day we'll be at home and celebrate Christmas as a family and on Christmas night, we'll celebrate my birthday. I'm going to be 20!! I feel so old :). I just do not feel like I'm 20, I feel more like I'm 16. My life is not at all the way I envisioned it to be when I turned 20. Anyway, on December 26, I'll be getting my wisdom teeth extracted :(. I'm not too excited, but it'll be a great relief to have it done and off my mind. That pretty much sums up my next week. I'll try to get back to blogging as soon as I fully recover from my surgery. Though I'll make no promises since I will be looking for a full-time job, figuring out insurance, and trying to discover where God wants me to go next. I would greatly appreciate all of your prayers as I make some important decisions and seek the Lord's will in my life. Thank you so much to all of you who keep me in your prayers!!!

No comments: