Monday, January 21, 2008

Getting on Track

I'm finally getting back into a schedule... today I exercised! It's been at least 4 months since that occurred (not a good thing for my health by any means). I feel so energetic right now. :) I'm hoping to keep this up and include at least one hour of exercise each day. This step is great progress for me. Usually, I come in from a day with the kiddos, calapse for a nap, and end up not being able to sleep at night which makes the cycle of exhaustion continue the next day. I've got to change that habit. Not only do I need more energy, but I also need to incorporate exercise for my health. Now...my goal this week is to get into a routine and find the best time each day to include some physical activity (besides chasing a three year old around all morning).

No comments: