Tuesday, January 1, 2008

How You Live

I haven't put a song on in a while. I love this one. It's so easy to forget that it doesn't matter what others think, do, or expect of me as much as is matters what God thinks and expects. I'm not perfect and have so many areas to work on in this area of my life, but I've come to realize more and more each day that it's how I live, not the list of accomplishments I have completed. There is only One I need to be striving to please and He is the only One I need to look to for affirmation and acceptance. I need to be living each day as if it is my last and showing others my genuine care, concern, and love. I only have one life and one chance. Who knows what could happen tomorrow or even in the next few minutes? I need to be focused on Jesus and give glory to His name by how I live.

(Don't forget to turn off the music on the sidebar before playing.)

No comments: