Monday, January 14, 2008

Whew!

Whew! What a day! A wonderful one, but a long one. I began a new three-day-a-week nannying position caring for three year old triplets today. I'm very excited, and I know I am going to love the job. The kids are very well behaved, absolutely adorable and a BIG plus isthat I am working for a Christian family. I've also been blessed to get another nanny job I am able to work on the other two days of the week.

I'm very excited to see how God is providing for my step of faith. He has covered insurance, money, scheduling, and is continually showing me His faithfulness in obeying His call. I know that it's true, I can't build my faith by sitting in the boat thinking about taking action, I have to get up (work up the courage), get out (take the first step), and walk (go beyond the first step). AND might I add, KEEP WALKING and not ever take my eyes off the One in control of the raging seas.

Well, I'm off to bed, but hopefully, I'll be posting again soon, I really need to form a better habit of sitting down and writing at LEAST every other day. I'm working on it... :)

No comments: