Thursday, January 17, 2008

Yet Again...Sorry!

I really need to get better about this blogging thing. I know, I know, I keep saying that, but once again, the entire week has almost passed and not a post since Monday. I've got to get into a routine with work, exercise, and reading. I also want to add church activities in again. I've missed being involved at church. Last year and this past quarter have been so terribly hectic and I was forced to drop back on my activities, church being one of them. I don't think it was the best decision, but at the time, I was so overwhelmed I had to do something. Anyway, I've got to get into a routine and hopefully, I will be able to schedule the blogging in on a regular basis. Maybe I'll post the schedule once I've written it out so I can be somewhat accountable. Well, I'm off to bed, I have another day with the triplets tomorrow! :)

No comments: