Monday, April 14, 2008

The God of This City



This song was sung by Chris Tomlin at The Passion Conference I attended this weekend. It was a very encouraging and uplifting weekend, just what I needed right now in this period of my life. I've been feeling very much as if I am in a holding pattern in the past few months. Everything from the songs to the speakers reminded me what I already know to be the truth, that I am not waiting for anything. My call to the lost is each and every day no matter where I am or what I am doing. It doesn't have to be some "great" or "huge" thing (which is in man's eyes, not God's). The little things matter and we have one call. To glorify the God of this city and the Lord of this nation. There are greater things yet to come and greater things yet to be done in this city. Let's serve the Lord in accomplishing His wonderful plan. (Don't forget to turn off the playlist on the sidebar.)

No comments: