Tuesday, April 22, 2008

This World Can Be So Cold

I have been following a blog for a few months now. She seems like such a sweet and loving wife and mother. I've enjoyed reading her thoughts and comments on daily life as a SAHM who pours her life into her family. Well, I was absolutely shocked to read this post today. At first, I thought she was writing a story about someone else. It had to be because she has such a great life, husband, and kids. She is striving so hard to be the wife and mother that God desires her to be. It breaks my heart. What I wouldn't do to be able to say something to comfort her, but I can't. What can anyone say? What can anyone do? Those kids... she just found out she is pregnant with number three. I hurt for her. I hurt for them. Only Christ can heal their pain. Only Christ can restore them.

No comments: